Cologne has a specific origin in Germany. It was created in cologne, in 1709. It is the first modern perfume. Cologne is not only an anti-odor but also an essential item of modern gentle society. It helps to clear off the smell of sweat, increasing attractiveness and confidence to opposite sex. In addition, cologne is a symbol of aristocracy. As a gift for closer and other, cologne is a more practical and most economical option. You will acquire a broad and wonderful ideas about best smelling cologne, most expensive cologne, cheap cologne here.
Cologne is thousands of years of old, evidence of the first cologne dating back to ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia and Cyprus. If we look towards the past history around the world, the ancient Egyptians were the first to include cologne into their society, followed by the ancient Greeks, Romans, Chinese, Arabs and Hindus.
A man named Gian Paolo was the first listed cologne maker. He launched at his invention in 1709. But at the same time, cologne was also found in India. The Romans and Arabs refined the skill of perfumery and perfumes.See Reviews on Cologne
Table of Contents
- 1 Short History of Cologne
- 2 Cologne vs Perfume
- 3 Types of Cologne
- 4 Best cologne Vs ordinary cologne
- 5 Best Cologne’s List for 2016
- 6 Most Expensive Colognes
- 7 Best Smelling Cologne
- 8 Cheap Cologne
- 9 Most Popular Brands of Cologne
- 9.1 Diesel cologne
- 9.2 Versace cologne
- 9.3 Nautica cologne
- 9.4 1 Million
- 9.5 Creed Cologne
- 9.6 Tom Ford cologne
- 9.7 Acqua Di GIO by Giorgio Armani
- 9.8 Hot Water by DavidOFF
- 9.9 Ungaro III
- 9.10 Peter Thomas Roth
- 9.11 Johan Varvatos
- 9.12 Curve Cologne
- 9.13 Cool Water
- 9.14 Issey Miyake
- 9.15 Obsession
- 9.16 Usher Cologne
- 10 Tips and Best methods of Using Cologne
- 11 Cautions
- 12 Bottom Impression
- 13 See Also
Short History of Cologne
Cologne is thousands years of old, evidence of the first cologne dating back to ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia and Cyprus. The ancient Egyptian were added cologne first into their culture, followed by the ancient Greeks, Romans, Chinese, Arabs and Hindus. A man named Gian Paolo was the first listed cologne maker. Gian Paolo appeared cologne in the year of 1709. But at that time cologne also become well known subject in India. The Romans and Arabs refined the skill of perfumery and perfumes.
Cologne and perfume have a different history. Cologne has a specific origin in Germany. It was created in cologne city, in 1709. Blending a number of fragrances based on alcohol are called cologne. In lieu of a single spicy and floral smell, the first cologne was a harmony of fragrance. On the other hand, perfume is an antique concept. From many years, it used to enchant mind and noses.
Cologne vs Perfume
Most of the people’s ideology is that, cologne for man and perfume for women. Somebody thought there is no difference between cologne and perfume. Actually, there are some differences between cologne and perfume, they are given below:
Preparation of cologne and perfume: Fragrance oil is the basic material of cologne and perfume. This aromatic oil is retrieved in different ways. A single ounce of rose oil collects from 200 to 300 pounds of the flower. Perfumers can prepare Synthetic fragrances that are chemically similar to natural fragrance but these oils are so expensive to produce. Perfume oils are converting a different character when two or three are mixed-up and diluted with alcohol and water. Most of the cologne and perfume are alcohol based. It helps the perfume oils to meld into a special new fragrance and also assist fragrance in diffusing extensively. You will get in cologne 3 to 4 percents fragrance oils, on the other hand, a perfume contains 20 to 30 percents.
When to apply cologne: Colognes become unique for their lightness. It is most suitable in office, long car trip, aircraft cabin. Cologne also fit well into dinner party because they take a secondary role to the savory fragrance of the food.
When to apply perfume: Perfumes are potent, composite and costly. A high-quality perfume can diffuse for a kilometer or more around the applier. Perfumes are not only for office but also wearable in party, nightclub, ritual functions’ and on a date.
Durability: The alcohol of cologne or perfume abolished with air very quickly and leaves the fragrance oil on the skin. More oil gives more fragrance. Since, a perfume contain more oils, therefore, it will long-lasting than a cologne.
Costing: Alcohol is not costly element but the fragrance oil who gives smell is the expensive materials. Perfume contains more fragrance oil than colognes. So that reason, perfumes are more expensive than cologne.
Types of Cologne
We can see distinctive sorts of cologne are accessible in the fragrance shop and market today. The significant contrast between these sorts of cologne is the fixings utilized as a part of making them. Along these lines, a sort of cologne might be accessible under various brands name or might be created by various design houses. The following are the different sorts of cologne that you ought to know:
Citrus: This type of cologne for men is prepared from the extract of citrus fruits like pineapple, tangerine, lime, orange, lemon, mandarin, bergamot, and lime. The major characteristics of this type of Cologne are their light, crisp and energizing nature. The fragrance of this type of cologne is sharp and tangy but reasonably faint to suit the personality of a man. Citrus cologne has a sharp and sweet fragrance for what; this type is known as a mood enhancer. It is normally used in the warmer season, which means, it is perfect in the spring and summer months. At first, bergamot used to prepare citrus cologne in 1714.
Aquatic: Aquatic cologne is also known as marine and oceanic fragrance, it is like the ocean in a bottle. Its light and refreshing smell gives you outdoor and natural feelings. Its cool and fresh natural fragrance makes energetic and sporty mood. Aquatic colognes are a blend of fruity and floral elements. It is suitable for the modern men. This type of cologne is particularly well suited for the summer season. It’s very long lasting, classic and elegant cologne. This is an appropriate cologne for a day out in the sun but also acceptable in the offices. It is also standard in the special occasions.
Floral: As implicit from the name, colognes that belong to these types are obtained from flowers such as roses, carnations, gardenia, lilies, and others. There are floral colognes that combined floral elements with spicy and fruity elements. Women normally buy floral cologne for their men in order to spring up romantic thought in their men. The Floral colognes consists of the best-smelling elements like feminine, romantic and smooth smell. If you want to order this type of perfume for your man, you may suppose to pick a type that is blended with spicy elements so that the scent might not be too feminine or strong, otherwise, your man would feel ashamed to use it.
Gourmand: This type of cologne has a food flavor such as strawberry, coffee, almond, vanilla, chocolate, caramel, whisky, cigarettes and other types of flavors. This may also considered food like fragrance. The food-loving men will prefer Gourmand. It’s a very old concept; gourmand fragrance has been using by food lover since 1956 as per the information of Wikipedia.
Fresh: Fresh fragrance concept was discovered first in 1966.The category of fresh cologne is relatively new member of fragrance family. This class of cologne contains fresh natural green smell like grass, leave and flower. It is appropriate for those men who are really a nature lover. These types of cologne give you natural flavor. It is suitable for ritual occasions.
Woody: These types of cologne containing woody smell are very popular to men. This type of cologne gives smell like nature, hard work, adventure, dry, oak moss and tobacco, which give a man like the smell. It is outdoorsy cologne. Woody cologne is very suitable for office or a date night. It is prepared from mossy wood and dry wood. Agarwood, cedar wood, sandalwood, masculine wood, amber wood, papyrus, and cypress wood are the raw materials of woody cologne. Normally woody cologne gives you a mysterious feeling. Its warm and dry scent will give you an earthy mood. Woody cologne is used mostly in the fall or in winter months.
Musk: If you are looking for a girl or like to pick one of them from a bar or a nightclub, you should apply musk cologne. In a hot date or in bed, with your girl, there is no alternative smell to musk cologne. This fragrance prepared from musk oil, which is known as sexual attraction. It contains a very sexy smell. This type of cologne helps you to attract the adult girls. That’s why musk cologne is very popular to adult men.
Best cologne Vs ordinary cologne
Recent era markets are enriched by a different kind of cologne. However, all of them are not quality full. There is some general difference are noted between best and ordinary cologne, they are described below. If you want to save your money and valuable time, you may follow our explanation, please.
- The Outlook and finishing of best cologne are better than ordinary cologne.
- Good cologne contains a beautiful smell. On the other hand, simple cologne gets not this type of fragrance.
- Its fragrance last long time with you but bellow category cologne has no quality like this.
- Best cologne is so much comfortable than other.
- Normally the best cologne is a little expensive than others, but quality full.
- Standard cologne is not harmful but, ordinary cologne may be injurious to your health and skin.
- Best cologne expresses you as a smart and attractive person to opposite sex. On the other hand, a below category cologne destroy your personality.
- The best cologne can bring a dramatic mood but, simple cologne has no quality like this.
- You can use the best cologne in a party or office.
- It contains latest and updated features.
- Low-quality colognes have a bad odor that irritated others.
Most Popular Brands of Cologne
Most popular Brands of Cologne: Welcome to Bestproductinfo.com’s gathering of our most prevalent brands of cologne for men. These are loads of our most prominent brands of cologne, aromas, and fragrance for men. Think about this rundown as our curate accumulation.
It’s a restrictive variety of that specific cologne that stands the test of time and keeps on blowing some people’s minds the world over. The absolute best cologne for you may be musky or new, advanced or intense, yet one thing is verging on certain you can discover it some place in this accumulation.
Hot Water by DavidOFF
Tips and Best methods of Using Cologne
There are some important and useful methods to using cologne. If you are really a smart person and always like to be tip top, then you can follow our tips. If are not following the properly, it may cause grave damage of your skin, health and personality also. These methods also help you to beneficial to use cologne.
- Find perfect cologne for yourself. Don’t wear something; go for that your real love.
- Try to maintain daytime and nighttime cologne. If you are simple going to work use daytime fragrance and use nighttime cologne when you are set a date or a dinner party.
- Take a hot shower before wear cologne because clean and warm skin absorbs cologne very nicely.
- Make sure your skin is dry after taking a bath so that cologne sticks properly on your skin.
- Apply the cologne 4 to 5 inches away from your body.
- Make sure not to get too much cologne on your body, otherwise, the extra alcohol may be harmful to your health.
- Apply a small amount of fragrance on your ears and neckline it will attract opposite sex.
- Even the best cologne do not long last, you can reapply every after 3 hrs for better output.
- Use alcohol wipe if you think that there are too much cologne on your skin.
- Give up and just through it when the expiration date is over.
- You might become bored with same fragrance, so that try to another one sometimes.
- Take variation of colognes on different occasions.
- Don’t apply cologne on your cloths; it will bring a stain on your dress.
- Direct sunlight makes your cologne die out faster so don’t leave your bottle of cologne in sunlight.
- If you keep your cologne in a fridge, it will last two to three weeks longer.
- Don’t through cologne bottle after use. If you do this, it might crack.
- Keep your cologne with coverage, its fragrance will flow less.
- Don’t try to remove or replace its nozzle.
- Keep it in cool places.
- Keep it away from the fire.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Don’t apply inflamed or broken skin.
I think you understand that best cologne is great factor for the applicable personality. We hope that you will able to find best one for you, so that you can save your money to avoid bad cologne and will physically beneficial to get best perfume.